Alternative Credit

We are committed to your success at The University of Akron. As adult and veteran students, we understand that obtaining a degree in an efficient and timely manner is important to you. At this time, we have several alternative credit options available to assist you in expediting your degree completion.

Please visit the Alternative Credit page  - part of the Counseling and Testing Center - for more information.