Distinguished Alumni AwardThe University of Akron Alumni Association accepts nominations for its Distinguished Alumni Awards on a rolling basis. Your help in identifying deserving alumni is greatly appreciated! Use the nomination form below to nominate anyone you feel is worthy of this prestigious honor. Thank you for your assistance.
- Must be a living graduate of the respective college at The University of Akron
- Must exhibit one or more of the following criteria:
- 1. Achievement of excellence in his or her profession or vocation to the extent that it brings recognition and honor to the College and the University
- 2. The unselfish rendering of service over a period of years to his or her community and/or local level
- School of Nursing Distinguished Alumni Awards Breakfast: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
- College of Education Distinguished Alumni Awards: Tuesday, April 5, 2016
- College of Engineering Distinguished Alumni Awards Breakfast: Wednesday, April 13, 2016
- Honors College Distinguished Alumni Awards Breakfast: Friday, April 15, 2016
- College of Business Administration Simonetti Breakfast: Friday, April 22, 2016
Nomination deadlineWhile nominations are accepted on a rolling basis, the deadlines for all 2016 award nominations is Friday, Nov. 18, 2015.
Note: A * denotes a required field