College of Business Administration “Dr. Frank L. Simonetti” Distinguished Alumni Award
The University of Akron Office of Alumni Relations is now accepting nominations for the College of Business Administration “Dr. Frank L. Simonetti” Distinguished Alumni Award. Your help in locating deserving alumni would be most appreciated. Please use the form below to nominate alumni worthy of this prestigious honor.
Nominations are due Monday, Nov. 19, 2018. Thank you and Go Zips!
1. Must be a living graduate of the CBA at The University of Akron
2. Must exhibit one or more of the following criteria:
- Achievement of excellence in his or her profession or vocation to the extent that it brings recognition and honor to the College and the University
- The unselfish rendering of service over a period of years to his or her community and/or local level
3. Must be present at the Simonetti Awards breakfast on Friday, April 19, 2019
While nominations are accepted on a rolling basis, nominations are due Monday, Nov. 19, 2018.
Note: A * denotes a required field