Othella and Hilah Dukes Memorial Scholarship
The Othella and Hilah Dukes Memorial Scholarship was created by Dr. J. Thomas Dukes in memory of his uncle and aunt.
Who can enter:
a graduate student in literature who has completed 12 or more hours in graduate literature courses at the time of application.
Application letter should describe:
- The literature course work the applicant has completed toward the M.A.,
- The course work or thesis work remaining for the degree
- Career plans upon completion of the M.A.
- Letter may address any other material the applicant believes is relevant to receiving the award.
- Submit materials to the Othella & Hilah Dukes Scholarship mailbox in the English Department.