Let us host your event!
We are a state-of-the-art technology-enhanced facility, ready to serve your needs.
We routinely host local businesses, organizations and clubs, accommodating a range of activities and events.
From a small project meeting to a nationally networked teleconference, we have a space and the technical support to meet your needs.
Request a space for your event at MCUC
Images: Rooms and conference center
View details and a picture slideshow:
- Room 101 - Distance Learning Classroom
- Room 102 - Training Center
- Room 201 - Distance Learning Classroom
- Room 205H - Conference Room
- Room 214 - Surgical Lab
- Room 216 - Technology Enhanced Classroom
- Room 309 - Distance Learning Room
- Room 311 - Technology Enhanced Classroom
- Room 313 - Technology Enhanced Classroom
- Room 314 - Technology Enhanced Classroom
- Room 316 - Technology Enhanced Classroom
- Student Lounges
- Westfield Insurance Conference Center
The Medina County University Center offers distance learning as well! Get more information.
MCUC rental rates
Effective Jan. 1, 2015
|Room||Half day||Full day|
|Distance Learning Classrooms||$100||$200|
|Technology Enhanced Classrooms||$ 75||$150|
|Room 102-Training Center||$150||$300|
The fee includes these services.
- Technology support
- Customized room set up
- Use of building during operating hours
- Snow removal, landscaping
- Free parking
- Janitorial services
Reservations can be made by contacting Denise Testa, MCUC director, at 330-721-2213 or email@example.com