Parking and Transportation Services - Campus Usage Survey
Over the past two months Parking and Transportation Services has conducted on site vehicle counting to determine the usage patterns on the main UA campus. In conjunction with this vehicle data, we’d like to ask you to take part in an online survey as an opportunity to provide your personal feedback on your own parking lot usage. Please follow this survey link to an internal campus survey. Instructions are provided at the beginning of the survey. Thank you for your time and feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
To park overnight in University parking lots, commuter students must now obtain an endorsement sticker for their parking permits. This sticker is available in the Parking Office at a price of $40 per semester. Overnight parking for commuters will be limited to the following lots: the East Campus Parking Deck (Lot 1), the South Campus Parking Deck (Lot 36), and the Central Hower lot (Lot 24). Enforcement will occur between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. daily. Resident student parking will be unaffected by this change. For more information, see the overnight parking page.
Parking Lot Closures through Dec. 12th
- Lot 28, at EJ Thomas Performing Arts Hall, will be closed Thursday Dec. 5 at 2 p.m. for a special event that evening. It will remain closed Friday Dec. 6 for the holiday craft show. Alternate parking for commuter vehicles will be available in Lot 27, by Guzzetta Hall, as well as Lots 29 and 45 by Olson Research Center and the Lincoln Building, located on Forge Street.
- Vine Street parking spaces, south of the Stile Athletics Field House, will be closed through Friday, Dec. 6, for a landscaping project.
- Lot 10, east of the Stile Athletics Field House, will be partially closed throughout the month of December for an electrical project on the field house roof. Alternate parking for commuters will be available in Lot 8 by Ocasek Natatorium and Lot 1 - East Campus Parking Deck.
- Lot 28, at E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall, will be closed Friday, Dec. 6, for the Holiday Arts & Crafts Show. Alternate parking for commuter vehicles will be available in Lot 27, by Guzzetta Hall, as well as Lot 26, the North Campus Parking Deck.
- Lot 18, at the Student Union, will be partially closed on Wednesday, Dec. 11, for a Board of Trustee Meeting. Alternate parking for visitors will be available at the remaining metered spaces.
- Lot 70 (south), at The Quaker Station, will be reserved on Thursday Dec. 12, for the Akron Roundtable event. Alternate parking will be available north of the Mill St. bridge.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services for further details. email@example.com
Parking & Transportation Services