New Parking Survey
Complete our short new Parking Survey and you can enter a drawing to win a Campus Gift Card! Your participation in this survey will help the Parking Department better serve the campus community.
Parking and traffic updates through Nov. 30
- Lot 6, at InfoCision Stadium, will be closed at midnight on Friday, Nov. 28, for the OHSAA Regional Playoff Football Game being held Saturday, Nov. 29, at InfoCision Stadium. An attendant will be present in Lot 6 at noon on Saturday to restrict access to authorized personnel only.
- Saturday Nov. 29, parking lots 2, 8, 9, 9B, 10, 13, 1 – the East Campus Deck, and 36 – the South Campus Deck will be utilized for the OHSAA Regional Playoff Football Game being held at InfoCision Stadium. Parking attendants will be present at 4 p.m. to begin collection for pay-to-park areas. Those with a valid UA permit will be permitted to park in general pay areas at no cost.
- Lot 2, at the J.A.R. Arena, will be closed Saturday, Nov. 29, at midnight. for the Zips men’s basketball game on Sunday. Parking attendants will be in place at 1 p.m. on Sunday Nov. 30, to restrict access to authorized personnel only. Alternate parking for commuter vehicles will be in Lot 1, the East Campus Deck.
- Lots 4, 8, and 13 will be reserved Sunday, Nov. 30, for the Zips men’s basketball game vs. Bryant at 7 p.m. Parking attendants will be in place at 1 p.m. to restrict access to authorized personnel only. Alternate parking for commuter vehicles will be in Lot 1, the East Campus Deck.
- Lot 2, at the J.A.R. Arena, will be closed Tuesday, Nov. 25, at 2 p.m. for the Zips women’s basketball game vs. Valparaiso at 7 p.m. Parking attendants will be in place at 2 p.m. to restrict access to authorized personnel only. Alternate parking for commuter vehicles will be in Lot 1, the East Campus Deck.
Roo Express shuttle service during holiday break
Here is the Roo Express shuttle service for the Thanksgiving Holiday Break Wednesday, Nov. 26, through Sunday, Nov. 30.
- Wednesday, Nov. 26 -- All routes will run until 6:30 p.m. There will be no bus service after 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 27 -- No Roo Express service.
- Friday, Nov. 28 -- Rob's Holiday Route only from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 29 -- Rob's Holiday Route only from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 30 -- Rob's Holiday Route and Dave's Supermarket route from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Our Roo Express operations will return to our posted Fall 2014 schedule on Monday, Dec. 1. Please contact Parking and Transportation Services for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE ON PARKING PERMIT ENFORCEMENT
Beginning Tuesday, September 2nd, parking permit rules will be enforced for the fall semester. All vehicles should be located in a properly designated area at that time in order to avoid being cited.
As in previous years, courtesy will be given for the first minor offense. However, rather than dismissing the first citation of the semester, illegally parked vehicles will be issued a warning citation for the first minor violation. Warning citations will still indicate the infraction type, but will not carry a monetary fine. Students, employees, and guests will no longer need to contact Parking and Transportation Services to receive their courtesy dismissals; with this change the courtesy is automatic in the form of a warning citation.
Please visit the Parking Fines portion of the Parking and Transportation Services website for additional information. email@example.com
The MetroZip program begins Aug. 25, allowing all UA faculty, staff and students to ride any regular Metro RTA route free of charge by swiping their valid Zip Cards in the fare box. Details
Parking & Transportation Services