School of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
Helping individuals achieve their full communication potential.
Summer SLPA Open House
In the News:
- An inspiring story of one man's journey to preserve his voice. [Akron Beacon Journal]
- Our partnership with Ardmore, Inc.
- Careers in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Policy of Non-Discrimination in Programs and Activities
- Statement on Diversity
The University of Akron is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The accreditation cycle is 2012/2013 through 2022/2023.
School of Speech-Language
Pathology and Audiology
Polsky Building Room 181
225 S. Main St.
Akron, OH 44325-3001
Audiology and Speech Center
Undergraduate SLPA Program
Mrs. Nancy Harris
Undergraduate and Graduate Child Life Program
Ms. Rose Resler
Graduate SLP Program
Mrs. Robin Angell
Graduate Distance Learning SLP Program
Mrs. Kelly Wade
Doctor of Audiology Program
Dr. James Steiger