Paralegal Studies Fundamentals
Legal assistants play a vital role as they assist attorneys, judges and others who are decision makers in our law-oriented world.
- Core curriculum covers:
- legal research and writing skills
- how to prepare legal documents for specific areas of law
- interviewing techniques
- trial preparation and organization
- civil procedures
- family and tort law
- probate and various civil procedures
- All paralegal courses are taught by attorneys
- Use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
Enhance your classroom studies through the program’s 180-hour internship to gain valuable experience working in a private law office, government office or a court as a professional legal assistant.
Paralegal Student Organizations
Interact with other paralegal students and professionals in the field through organizations such as:
- Paralegal Student Association
- Pre-Law Club
- Politics Club
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.