Working with UA and its Research Foundation
The University of Akron's research services offer support for:
- Providing access to research expertise
- Facilitating testing and research services
- Licensing UA technology
- Providing graduate student interns
- Entrepreneurs and startups:
- Conducting customer discovery and market research
- Mentorship by experienced UARF Senior Fellows
- Providing paths to funding
- Adding student interns to supplement your team
- Supporting grant applications
- Helping with technology commercialization
- Partnering to reach out to customers and learn about markets
- Patenting and licensing new technologies
- Providing internships and unique opportunities
- Forming teams to learn what its like to launch a product through I-Corps Sites
- Making investment recommendations on real companies through NEOSVF
- Supporting area businesses through internship partnerships
University of Akron researchers study what makes a superior’s message more credible.
The funding will be instrumental in moving this easy-to-use wound care technology closer to commercialization.
Barry Rosenbaum, a senior fellow at The University of Akron Research Foundation has beenn a trailblazer in advancing the field of entrepreneurship in higher education.
Sixth graders at Dodge Intermediate School in Twinsburg enjoyed their visit with Dr. Joseph Kennedy, who talked about inventions, patents and his journey to America.