Assessment at The University of Akron
The University of Akron faculty regularly assess the quality of their academic programs by focusing on student outcomes with the intent of improving student learning. Each program crafts their assessment process to suit their goals and accreditation demands. More about assessment at UA.
Updated forms coming soon!
- Program Assessment Plan Template: PDF/Word
- Certificate Assessment Plan Template: PDF/Word
- Annual Assessment Report Template: PDF/Word
- Rubric for Annual Program Assessment Reports
Evaluating Student Work
- The Association of American Colleges and Universities VALUE Rubrics for General Education Assessment
- Calibration Protocol for Scoring Student Work