The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at The University of Akron
Our comprehensive programs prepare students to identify, formulate and execute solutions to real-world problems. We offer two Bachelor of Science degrees - Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
The graduate programs offer both M.S. and Ph.D. degrees and prepare students to assume leadership roles in technological fields related to the field of engineering.
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Auburn Science and Engineering Center (ASEC) 156
The University of Akron
Akron, OH 44325-3904
- Model student-success program on big stage in Columbus
- Zips Aero Design Team taking flight this weekend
- Lab to study how a fly can boost your handheld's battery
- Akron alumnus creates tiny electronic wonders
- UA's first Formula SAE electric car performs well at competition
Recent graduate Courtney Gras discusses the importance of getting involved in extracurricular activities and undergraduate research.
- Engineering Tutoring Program
- Increasing Diversity in Engineering Academics (IDEAs)
- Women in Engineering Program (WIEP)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers