The College of Engineering at The University of Akron
The College of Engineering produces some of the most sought-after, job-ready engineering graduates in the country.
Engineer and entrepreneur, all in one
Meet Courtney Gras. Classes and co-ops led this electrical engineer to focus on designing and producing products that are energy efficient. And she's grateful for her Akron Experience.
Biomedical Engineering Department Chair Named ISB Fellow
Dr. Brian Davis, professor and chair of the Department of Biomedical Engineering, has been named a fellow of the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB).
- Women in Engineering program (WIEP)
- Increasing Diversity in Engineering Academics (IDEAs)
- Engineering Tutoring Program
By many measures, our college is growing:
- 92% job placement within six months of graduation
- 122% increase in undergraduate enrollment since 2004.
- 30% increase in graduate enrollment since 2004
- 4x growth in research expenditure over the last 8 years
College of Engineering
Auburn Science and Engineering Center (ASEC)
The University of Akron
Akron, OH 44325-3901