Scholarships in History
The UA History department awards more than $175,000 annually to qualified undergraduate and graduate history students. To learn more about individual scholarships, deadlines, and requirements, download the History Scholarship Application below:
UA Scholarship Tips
- Eligibility is based primarily on high school academic records and ACT/SAT test scores.
- Some scholarships require a demonstrated history of leadership, community service or other personal factors. The Supplemental Information Form (optional) can be submitted for that purpose.
- Generally, students who receive scholarships should have full-time enrollment.
- Most scholarships are granted on an annual basis prior to the fall semester.
- Although most scholarships do not require students to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), for full consideration for all types of aid you should complete a FAFSA form no later than March 1.
- You may also wish to contact your college and/or academic department for possible scholarship opportunities and application requirements.