Learning Outcomes for 3450:149 Precalculus
Students are expected to be able to
- Succeed in the later courses 3450:221, 222, 223, 335 Calculus I-III and Differential Equations.
- Analyze exponential, logarithmic and trigonometric functions, both algebraically and graphically.
- Solve equations involving polynomial, exponential, trigonometric, and logarithmic functions.
- Solve systems of linear equations by matrix and determinant methods.
- Use Mathematical Induction applied to simple sequences and series.