Participants are expected to act responsibly and respect all others participating in SRWS facilities and programs. Those engaging in unacceptable or irresponsible behavior may have their access to facilities revoked or modified based on University policy. SRWS staff will have the authority to decide what is deemed appropriate behavior in all situations/incidents that arise and require judgment and enforcement.
Examples of misconduct include but are not limited to:
- Engaging in or threatening verbal abuse, intimidation, harassment or coercion.
- Disorderly, disruptive, lewd or indecent conduct.
- Aggressive, unsafe or reckless behavior toward self or others.
- Fighting, unruly conduct, or rough play.
- Theft, damage or use of another's property without consent.
- Furnishing false information.
- Use of foul language.
- Unauthorized entry or exit.
- Failure to follow posted signs/directions.
- Misuse or abuse of equipment.
- Violation of facility dress code.
- Use, possession, manufacture, cultivation, distribution or facilitating the distribution of drugs while participating in any SRWS program or facility.
- Use, possession, manufacture or distribution of alcohol, or public intoxication.
- Unauthorized use of facilities for personal or monetary gain.
- Unauthorized and/or improper photography or video/audio recording.
- Failure to follow SRWS policies and procedures.