Office of the University Registrar
Students can use My Akron for class registration, address changes, enrollment verification, finances, apply for graduation and more.
What we do
The Office of the University Registrar supports the academic mission of The University of Akron and is committed to providing students, faculty and staff exceptional academic and customer service.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Office of the University Registrar include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining all student academic records, past and present
- Accurate and timely processing of data requests
- Security and privacy for academic records
- Coordinating the University’s academic schedule of classes and final examination schedules
- Degree clearance and posting of degrees awarded
- Prompt transcript production and distribution
Simmons Hall 120
Akron, OH 44325-6208
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Extended Telephone Availability
Tuesday and Wednesday until 7 p.m.
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday – 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.