Meetings of the Board and its Committees
Regular Board of Trustees Meetings:
- August 12, 2015, 9 a.m.*, Student Union, Room 339
- October 14, 2015, 10 a.m.*, Student Union, Room 339
- December 9, 2015, 9 a.m.*, Student Union, Room 339
- February 10, 2016, 9 a.m.*, Student Union, Room 339
- April 13, 2016, 9 a.m.*, Student Union, Room 339
- June 15, 2016, 9 a.m.*, Student Union, Room 339
Regular Board meetings may be viewed live on the Web. This link is active only during Board meetings when the Board is not in executive session (usually but not always at the beginning of regular Board meetings). If you are having problems viewing the live streaming video while a regular Board meeting is in public session, please contact the Support Desk at 330-972-6888.
*Please Note: The public meeting usually will be called to order at 7:30 or 8 a.m. for the primary purpose of conducting an executive session pursuant to Ohio Revised Code 121.22. Whenever the Board votes to go into an executive session, only members of the Board and such individuals as requested by the Board may remain in the meeting room and participate in the discussions during executive session. Although the length of executive sessions varies, it is anticipated that the open session of meetings the Board or its committees will begin no earlier than 9 a.m. or 10 a.m. as indicated above.
Next Scheduled Meetings of Standing Committees of the Board
(Starting times listed below are only estimates and are subject to change. Committees generally will meet sequentially.)
- Finance & Administration Committee: November 30, 2015, 8 a.m., Student Union, Room 339
- Academic Issues & Student Success Committee: November 30, 2015, 10 a.m., Student Union, Room 339
- Rules Committee: TBD
- Strategic Issues Committee: TBD
- Audit & Compliance Committee: TBD
- Nominating Committee: TBD
- Personnel & Compensation Committee: TBD
No formal actions will be taken at these committee meetings. Committees and subcommittees of the Board of Trustees are not authorized to act for the Board but, instead, may make recommendations to the Board for action within their respective areas of responsibility. The Board of Trustees may take official action only at regular or special Board meetings, in accord with the Bylaws of the Board. Any meeting may include an executive session.