Intellectual Capital and International Business Seminar09/12/2011
When: Friday, October 21, 2011 from 7:30 AM – 5:10 PM
Where: Quaker Square Inn - 135 South Broadway, Akron, Ohio (OH) 44325-9002
Who: The seminar has specific appeal for professionals from companies, government, and consulting organizations. The prospective audience include among others, interest-specific professionals such as:
1. CPA Professionals
3. Government employees and administrators
5. Corporate managers: -- operational and senior level (from both Fortune-500 and SMEs)
6. Academics: students, faculty.
What: The day-long seminar will have five sessions:
1. Global issues in Patents, and trademarks: Challenges, opportunities, constraints,
2. Protection and security of Intellectual Capital,
3. Management, measurement and assessment of national intellectual capital,
4. Managing intellectual capital in government,
5. Emerging Models and Frameworks of managing Intellectual Capital
The CFO from the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and the Director of their Cost Management Division are two of the keynote speakers in this seminar.
This event is sponsored by the Institute for Global Business.