What's Happening at the CBA
Business Insider Indonesia ranked the top 50 female Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) in America based on the rank their company holds on the 2015 Fortune 500 list, which is an annual ranking based on organizations’ gross revenues. CBA alumna (a two-time CBA graduate) Laura Thompson, CFO at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., is listed at number 22.
When Tatiana Granger decided to shift careers, from teaching to business, she says it was her Akron Experience that helped her bridge the divide and succeed.
When fall semester gets under way, Anthony Alexander, former president and CEO of FirstEnergy Corp., will begin to serve as executive-in-residence at The University of Akron College of Business Administration.
"Many health care organizations are undergoing change, and they need managers and leaders that can make good business decisions," says Dr. Steven Ash, professor and chair of UA's Department of Management. The CBA Health Care MBA concentration is a quality program that is also among the most affordable.
- The Economy 2016: 'The Election and its Monetary Impact' [October 06, 2015]
- Fall 2015 UA Internship Fair and Career Fair [October 07, 2015]
- BDO Speaker Oct 15 [October 15, 2015]
- Get to Know the New Marketing Department Chair
- CBA Alumna Named a Top CFO
- Breaking the Mold — TEDx talks feature game changers