It’s easy to set up a visit
Visitation day events
Visitation day events provide you with an opportunity to interact with current students and representatives from UA's academic areas, learn the processes to apply for admission, financial aid, scholarships, and housing, as well as tour the campus.
Information sessions and tours
High school students are invited to an information session and campus tour, offered Monday through Friday. Weekday information sessions are conducted at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. by an Admissions representative, followed by a student-guided campus tour. Programs are also available on select Saturdays.
- Schedule your daily information session and/or campus tour
- Schedule your Saturday information session and/or campus tour
If you're interested in meeting with someone in your intended academic area, you may contact the department directly at least two weeks in advance to schedule your visit. Some academic departments offer information sessions and campus tours.
Admissions representatives attend college fairs throughout the region to meet you and your parents, and to talk about how to become a student at UA.
The Transfer Student Services Center hosts events throughout the year to address the specific questions of transfer students.
You may also schedule a personal appointment by calling toll-free 1-855-828-7267, local at 330-972-7009, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 things you won't know until you visit campus
- Do you feel at home on campus?
- Who is Rob and what’s so great about his cooking?
- Where do students like to hang out?
- What do students say about their classes and professors?
- What's a Zip?
- Why we want you to be Rowdie.
- What does UA have in common with the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas?
- Would you like to live in a round residence hall room?
- Why you would want to Jam the JAR.
- Can you see yourself as a student at UA?