The staff of the Counseling & Testing Center is available to provide programs on a wide range of topics for many campus offices and student groups.
We also provide consultation on psychological and educational issues with faculty, staff, and students.
There are three ways to request an outreach presentation:
- Online by clicking here
- Contact Dr. Jiyoon Lee directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following in your email:
- Topic, length, and nature of the audience
- Your name, phone number, and organization
- Where and when you would like us to do the presentation
- Call Dr. Lee at 330-972-7082 to discuss your needs. She will then take your requests to the staff.
Either Dr. Lee or another staff member will get back to you to confirm the request or to work with you regarding other resources for your program.