Congratulations, Class of 2015!
WE ASK OUR GRADUATES:
Where are you going?
2015 Commencement Ceremonies
The University of Akron celebrates the achievements of its newest graduates at commencement ceremonies in May, August and December at E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall, 198 Hill St. Spring 2015 ceremonies are scheduled May 8 at 7 p.m., May 9 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., and Sunday, May 10, at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Graduating veterans wear red, white and blue honor cords with their academic regalia as UA recognizes their service to our country.
The School of Law will host its commencement ceremony on Sunday, May 17, at 2 p.m. in Thomas Hall. Learn more.
Friday, May 8, 7 p.m.
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education
Student speaker: Elliot Georgiadis, honors, dual major in education and social studies
Saturday, May 9, 10 a.m.
- College of Health Professions (undergraduate degrees)
Student speaker: Destiny La'Shae Huggins, speech-language pathology and audiology
Saturday, May 9, 2 p.m.
- College of Engineering
- College of Health Professions (graduate degrees)
- College of Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering
Student speaker: Garrett Dowd, honors, mechanical engineering
Sunday, May 10, 10 a.m.
- Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences (undergraduate degrees)
Student speaker: Amanda Puleo, graphic design
Sunday, May 10, 2 p.m.
- College of Applied Science and Technology
- Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences (graduate degrees)
- Wayne College
Student speaker: Brian Woods, emergency management/homeland security