Student Health Services
Enrolled students are eligible to receive health care on campus. Visits to the department are by Appointment. Call 330-972-7808.
To assist students in meeting their academic and personal goals by addressing their health concerns by providing quality, cost-effective, culturally competent and compassionate health care and health education.
Available services include:
- General Primary Health Care
- Evaluation and treatment of uncomplicated illness and injury
- Immunizations / Tuberculin skin testing
- Academically required physical examinations
- Referral assistance for health concerns beyond the scope of the department
- Well Women's Clinic
- Annual women's wellness exams including cervical cancer screening and testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Patient information and education about healthy and safe lifestyle practices and contraceptive options
- Evaluation of sports injuries
- UA Student Health Services works closely with local health officials to monitor for potential threats to campus health.
Schedule an appointment
To schedule an appointment, call 330-972-7808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org