Welcome to Student Health Services
Enrolled students are eligible to receive health care on campus. Visits to the department are by appointment.
To assist students in meeting their academic and personal goals by addressing their health concerns by providing quality, cost-effective, culturally competent and compassionate health care and health education.
Available services include:
- General Primary Health Care
- Evaluation and treatment of uncomplicated illness and injury
- Immunizations / Tuberculin skin testing
- Academically required physical examinations
- Referral assistance for health concerns beyond the scope of the department
- Well Women's Clinic
- Annual women's wellness exams including cervical cancer screening and testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Patient information and education about healthy and safe lifestyle practices and contraceptive options
- Evaluation of sports injuries
- UA Student Health Services works closely with local health officials to monitor for potential threats to campus health.
To schedule an appointment, call 330-972-7808 or email email@example.com
Student Health Services
Located in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center, Suite 260382 Carroll St.Akron, OH 44325-1101330-972-7808Fax: 330-972-8849
Open Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., last apt. at 4:15
Emergencies After Hours
When Student Health Services is closed, students needing immediate medical attention for acute illnesses or injuries may seek care at Akron City Hospital. Students are reminded that fees for hospital treatment and/or ambulance transport, if needed, are the responsibility of the student. For additional healthcare facilities offering evening and weekend hours within the greater Akron community, click here.