UNIVERSITY OF AKRON SCHOOL OF LAW
Take advantage of a law school located in a vibrant area acclaimed for its practicality, flexibility, ideal size, affordability, and overall quality. Why Akron Law is right for you.
A variety of clinical programs give you hands-on experience in these areas:
- Small Entrepreneur and Economic Development (SEED) Clinic
- Trademark Clinic
- Domestic Relations Court Clinic
- Civil Litigation Clinic
- Health Law & Policy Clinic
- Re-entry Clinics and more
INSIDE AKRON LAW
One of four Constitutional Law centers established by Congress, the Center at UA fosters scholarly research, public education, and student engagement on current topics of constitutional import.
Akron Legal News: Akron Law gets an A in IP
- Akron Law students finish top in the state (Feb. 2015) and third (July 2015) on Ohio State Bar Exam
- Summer Trial Academy: Preparing for practice by litigating before Akron judges
- Akron Law bucks enrollment trends; incoming JD students increase 26 percent
- Akron Law: Highly acclaimed, widely recognized
Akron Law's Center for Constitutional Law’s fifth-annual symposium: "The U.S. Feminist Judgments Project: Rewriting the Law, Writing the Future," Thursday and Friday, Oct. 20 -21. Registration is open.
Innovative dual-country, tri-city, quad-week student abroad program in Japan and South Korea (July and August)