Applications are being accepted for the grant cohort that will begin classes in June 2018. To be considered, applications must be received by December 1, 2017.
In addition to basic demographic and teaching experience information, you will need to provide the following information for all universities and/or colleges attended (including The University of Akron).
- Name and location of Institution
- Dates attended
- Degree awarded
- Date completed (or anticipated)
Short answer questions include:
- Briefly explain why you are interested in a TESOL Endorsement
- Briefly explain what you expect to get out of this training
An essay response (350-500 words) is also required (but may be e-mailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org) addressing the following question:
- What are your thoughts and beliefs about how to best meet the needs of English Learners in your classroom?
Please also have an official copy of your transcripts from any university listed on your application (other than The University of Akron) sent to:
The University of Akron
Department of Curricular & Instructional Studies
Akron, OH 44325-4205
Please use the button below to start your application.