The application deadline for the grant cohort that will begin classes in June 2018 was January 10, 2018. The application period for the next cohort will begin in fall 2018.
In addition to basic demographic and teaching experience information, you will need to provide the following information for all universities and/or colleges attended (including The University of Akron).
- Name and location of Institution
- Dates attended
- Degree awarded
- Date completed (or anticipated)
Short answer questions include:
- Briefly explain why you are interested in a TESOL Endorsement
- Briefly explain what you expect to get out of this training
An essay response (350-500 words) is also required (but may be e-mailed separately to email@example.com) addressing the following question:
- What are your thoughts and beliefs about how to best meet the needs of English Learners in your classroom?
Please also have an official copy of your transcripts from any university listed on your application (other than The University of Akron) sent to:
The University of Akron
Department of Curricular & Instructional Studies
Akron, OH 44325-4205