Off-Campus Student Services
We are your one-stop resource for students who live off campus or plan to live off campus, their parents, and landlords. We help students locate housing, find roommates and get answers to questions related to off-campus living.
Arrange to have an officer check your property over break
For a burglar, student housing around college campuses can be
alluring because the burglar knows that many of the homes will
be unoccupied at times throughout the year. That’s why UA
police and the city police will team up again to make periodic
checks of unoccupied student homes in the areas shaded in
blue over break.
- Though this free program should help deter break-ins, there’s
no guarantee implied.
- Officers are unable to check on individual apartments in large
- Please do not register for the program if someone
else (like a roommate)
will be in your campus home/rental over break.
- Looking for a room?
See a listing of available properties.
- Looking for a roommate?
Join our Facebook group and post a status.
- See programs and events
Learn to live wisely in our metropolitan setting.
- Read the newsletter, "The Scoop"
Packed with tips for renters
- Need help budgeting your money?
Download our easy budget excel file here!
- Answers to your questions
This is the place to start!
- Find us on Facebook
It's the easiest way to get updates!
- How burglars are using social media