Below is a list of all forms needed for various Central Stores Services

This is the Shredding Program Application Agreement.  More information about the Shredding Program can be found on our Shredding Program page.
Departments can order various paper products through Central Stores with this form.
  • Ink/Toner Order Form

Please contact The Cost Per Copy Program for any printer, copier or toner needs.  / Debbie Pastor or  / Liz Douglas.

The Cost Per Copy team will help assist you on other options for your printing needs. Central Stores no longer supplies any toner for The University campus.

An EOT is prepared whenever equipment and property which has a Property Tag affixed, is moved to a new location or is transferred to another Department.

Surplus release form for all assets over $5,000
Surplus release form for all assets under $5,000
A shipping document covers all items being returned.  Our Shipping and Receiving page has more information about returning packages.
This form is to be filled out by departments for the delivery of surplus items from Central Stores to their department.