FIRST Lego League
Think Tank to Shark Tank:
From Engineering to Entrepreneurship
2016 Summer Camp for Students
July 18-22, 2016
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
With experienced instructors, participants will:
- Conduct research
- Design and construct a product
- Pitch their product to sharks/business leaders
Recommended for youth entering Grades 5-8.
District Tournament Results
The FIRST Lego and Jr. FIRST Lego District Tournaments were held at the UA Student Union on January 9, 2016. Twenty-nine teams from Northeast Ohio participated in the competition, and the top 10 teams advanced to the State Competition that will take place in Dayton in February.
State FIRST Lego League Tournament Results
We would like to recognize some of the teams that represented Northeast Ohio at the State FIRST Lego League Tournament in Dayton, February 6-7, 2016.
- Coaches Award - Michelle Williams, Symphonic 8
- Martin Luther King Award - Smart Cookies.
- Presentation, 1st Place - BORG
- Mechanical Design, 2nd Place - Brain Bots
- Inspiration Award, 2nd Place - Tuxedo 7
- Gracious Professionalism Award, 2nd Place - Crazy Rhinos
- Gracious Professionalism, 1st Place - Smart Cookies
- Champions Award, 2nd Place - RoboBacon
Congratulations to RoboBacon on their advancement! Good luck in Arkansas.
Take a sneak peek at the Fall 2016 theme
Canton Repository - Jan 9, 2016
to our sponsors