GLOBAL SCHOLARS SUMMER PROGRAM FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
A one week residential summer program that promises to mirror a real college experience and includes living in our residence halls, attending academic classes and engaging in local activities.
Get the details
Our college fosters a sense of community for self-challenged, high-achieving learners through:
- honors merit scholarships are $500 and $1,000;
- special honors sections of many introductory classes;
- honors seminars (Colloquia) for second- through fourth-year students;
- faculty advisors in the student’s major;
- an honors residence with private bathrooms; and
- personal academic/career advisors.