Our college fosters a sense of community for self-challenged, high-achieving learners through:
- honors merit scholarships are $500 and $1,000;
- special honors sections of many introductory classes;
- honors seminars (Colloquia) for second- through fourth-year students;
- faculty advisors in the student’s major;
- an honors residence with private bathrooms; and
- personal academic/career advisors.
Williams Leadership Summit
It’s not just about where you go to college, it’s how you choose to experience it. Take advantage of a unique leadership learning experience open to all incoming first-year Williams Honors Scholars.
Learn more and sign up!