University of Akron Bands
Symphonic Band - conducted by Galen Karriker.
Concert Band - conducted by Andrew Feyes.
University Band - conducted by Galen Karriker, Laurie Lafferty, Andrew Feyes and graduate assistants.
Marching Band - conducted by Galen Karriker and Andrew Feyes.
Blue and Gold - conducted by Galen Karriker and Andrew Feyes.
Participation in band is by audition. For details, call the Band Office at 330-972-6919.
Zips Invitational Marching Band Show
Saturday, Oct. 18, beginning at 10 a.m.
InfoCision Stadium, Summa Field
$7 general admission
Children five and younger free
43rd Annual Ohio Band Directors Conference
Saturday, December 6, 2014
- OBDC Honors Band
- Gahanna Lincoln High School Gold Band
- Lake High School Symphonic Winds
- UA Symphonic, Concert & University Bands
- Guest composer Dr. Ralph Hultgren, Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University, Queensland, Australia.
- Guest conductor Loras John Schissel, conductor of the Blossom Festival Band.
Mark your calendars!
Band Clinic Concert
Wednesday, February 18th, 2015
E.J. Thomas Hall
Guest clinician, Frank Tracz, Director of Bands at Kansas State University.