In support of the mission and the educational programs of The University of Akron, the Office of the University Registrar's mission is to facilitate the educational process by assisting students, faculty and staff by providing:
- A welcoming and encouraging service environment, in person and via other modes of contact;
- Accurate and timely processing of data related to the course offerings, registration and academic records;
- Support and advice regarding academic policies and procedures;
- Data to a variety of constituents, in support of the academic decision making process;
- Security and privacy for the university's academic records, including advice and training for faculty and staff on privacy issues;
- Leadership in the areas of emerging technologies to improve service
Our vision is to create a service environment that exceeds the expectations of faculty and students and uses the newest technology. We will strive to improve the quality of faculty and student lives by making administrative functions as seamless and intuitive as possible through the use of available technology either by enhancing existing systems or implementing new systems and/or functions.
We will be recognized and valued by students, faculty and staff being responsive, reliable and innovative in supporting their success.
These values express the commitment of the staff of the Office of the University Registrar.
- Integrity- always do the right thing
- Commitment- dedication to all we serve and the educational mission
- Creativity- promote innovation and continuously improve services
- Respect- respect diversity and the contributions of all
- Communication- share expertise, listen and encourage feedback
- Excellence- excellence in all that we do
Simmons Hall 120
Akron, OH 44325-6208
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Who We Are