Official Academic Transcript
|Prior to 9 a.m. on a business day||→||11 a.m. on the same business day|
|After 9 a.m. on a business day||→||11 a.m. on the next business day|
|On a weekend or other
|→||11 a.m. on the next business day|
When were you last enrolled?
I am currently enrolled.
I have been enrolled since Fall Semester 2001.
I was last enrolled prior to Fall Semester 2001.
- An official academic transcript is a complete record of your academic history at The University of Akron, including all undergraduate, graduate and professional courses.
- ALL financial obligations to The University of Akron must be reconciled prior to the release of an official academic transcript.
- An academic transcript that is mailed directly to you or is collected in person by you or your documented designee will be marked ISSUED TO STUDENT and may not be accepted as official by a third party.
- Final grades are posted to academic records on the second Monday following the conclusion of any given term.
- Conferred degrees are posted to academic records within FOUR WEEKS of the respective commencement ceremony.
- A maximum of five (5) official academic transcripts may be requested per day.
- Official academic transcript requests are processed free of charge according to the following schedule. Requests are not fulfilled on-the-spot. Any official academic transcript slated for pick up but not collected within 7 calendar days will be mailed to the address provided.
- Any official academic transcript requesting the inclusion of an attachment will be held for 7 calendar days. If the attachment is not received the transcript will be mailed to the address provided.