On-campus housing information is included in your E-Enrollment Packet.
After you've paid the confirmation fee, you can log in to My Akron to submit your housing application. The priority deadline for fall semester housing is May 15. Building assignments will be mailed in early July, and room assignment and roommate information will be mailed in early August.
What you need to sign up
- Prepayment of $150. You can pay by credit card or bank account transfer.
- Meningitis/Hepatitis B vaccination records. While you are not required, the University encourages students to be vaccinated against these diseases.
- UANet ID (eg: zippy123) of preferred roommates (if applicable)
Things to know before you sign up
- Which building you want to live in (All students - new and returning - can live in any residence hall)
- Which meal plan you want
- If you know who you want your roommate to be, put their UANet ID on your housing application and be sure they put your UANet ID on their housing application.
- If you don't know your roommate, based on your answers in the housing application, we'll match you with someone you're likely to get along with.
Just sign in to My Akron to renew your housing contract. It's that easy!