Installment Payment Plan:
Effective Fall 2013
The Installment Payment Plan allows you to make up to four (25%) payments throughout the semester which includes the initial down payment. There is a $35.00 application fee which will be required in addition to your down payment.
- Sign into My Akron → Access my…Finances → Sign Up for Payment Plan
- To view the payment plan registration deadline, refer to the payment plan registration dates.
- The payment plan covers only one term, so you will need to re-enroll every term.
- Anticipated Aid appearing on your account (if sufficient amount) can be used to hold your classes, avoid late fees and prevent holds for non-payment, but cannot be used as the first installment.
- Anticipated Aid may be used to reduce your balance or budget amount. The budget amount is used to determine your monthly installment due amount. For example:
|General Service Fee||$428.40|
|Total Budget||$1,385.08 Balance Due|
|$381.27 (includes Payment Plan Fee)|
|$1,420.08 Total Paid over the Semester|