Freshmen year transition
- Transitionyear.org - Information for both students (especially freshman) and parents to help students make a smooth transition to college, enhance their mental health and perform well academically.
For Students of Color
Studying, stress and anxiety
- Test Anxiety - Specific instructions on how to remain calm in stressful testing situations
- Study Skills Interactive Video - improve your study skills, test taking, and test anxiety management. Download the PDF slideshow.
- Studyguide Zone and Studytips.org
- Student Guide to Surviving Stress and Anxiety in College and Beyond Guide
Test Anxiety Videos
|Ulifeline and HalfofUs||Information on mental health and college students. Click here and here, respectively, to learn more.|
|Drug and Alcohol Help||Click here to get drug and alcohol help. You may also find help by going to StartYourRecovery.org|
|The Trevor Project||Crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) individuals. Click here to learn more.|
|Infoline||A resource for finding housing, employment, childcare, food, and prescription medications. Click here to learn more.|
|Rape Crisis Hotline||330-434-7273|