OUR LATEST HEADLINE:
Revisions to Dodd-Frank could benefit Ohio’s regional banks07/22/2014
James B. Thomson, Ph.D., chair of UA's Department of Finance,testified July 16 before the Senate Banking subcommittee on financial institutions and consumer protection. Full Story
- Revisions to Dodd-Frank could benefit Ohio’s regional banks
- Ancient bookkeeping system survived well after invention of writing, UA-led team concludes
- Camp offers immersion into Chinese culture
- With $500,000 NSF grant, researcher to examine 'Lego' design for polymers
- Future legal eagles start early at UA
- UA receives grant to lead transformational change in public higher ed
- Lee Gill’s diversity achievements recognized nationally
- UA gallery honoring John Puglia, Akron artist and alumnus
For older news items, visit our news archive.
RSS: Subscribe to UA news and updates
Receive UA news automatically as it is posted by subscribing to our RSS news feed.