OUR LATEST HEADLINE:
NSF awards $800,000 to ramp up production of eco-friendly, halogen-free rubber08/29/2014
The award will boost researcher Dr. Judit E. Puskas' efforts to produce a material that could be useful to many people, including motorists and breast-cancer survivors. Full Story
- NSF awards $800,000 to ramp up production of eco-friendly, halogen-free rubber
- UA Archives commemorates Civil War Sesquicentennial
- Putting a name on history
- Art auction and closing reception Sept. 12 for Puglia exhibition
- Entering class earns high marks for preparedness
- Roman fountains are focus of UA's Campbell Art History Lecture at Akron Art Museum
- Ansel Adams expert speaking at UA in tandem with Massillon exhibition
- Stop the presses! The Buchtelite is back
For older news items, visit our news archive.
RSS: Subscribe to UA news and updates
Receive UA news automatically as it is posted by subscribing to our RSS news feed.