OUR LATEST HEADLINE:
Zippy’s Great Chili Cook-off to offer gastronomical delights10/17/2014
The vegetables and herbs they tended all summer will be the stars of the chili prepared by Matthew Regula, executive chef of UA's Dining Services, and his student assistants. Full Story
- Zippy’s Great Chili Cook-off to offer gastronomical delights
- Inaugural dean for health college appointed
- UA students learn giving back can make a difference
- Millions in state funding to support UA research
- Same mission, different tactics: soldier turns student
- Honor society inducts 100 new members
- What's your best idea to make Akron more successful?
- Counseling Psychology Program ranks No. 2 in United States
For older news items, visit our news archive.
RSS: Subscribe to UA news and updates
Receive UA news automatically as it is posted by subscribing to our RSS news feed.