Employee Recognition presented by SEAC
The purpose of this program is to raise awareness of the contributions of UA employees who are committed to the The University of Akron community. The program will recognize the employees in two ways:
- With a certificate and “Z” pin
- Recognition on the UA/SEAC website and blog. (A bio and picture of the chosen staff member.)
The following are guidelines for the program:
- Who can nominate?
- Any faculty, administrator, staff member or student on campus.
- Who can be nominated?
- Any UA employee.
- How will an employee be chosen?
- A nomination form is completed online or printed from this website and mailed to the Ziptastic Award subcommittee representative (information is on the form).
- Names of those nominated will be put into a drawing.
- On the tenth day of each month a name will be drawn (remaining nominees will remain in the drawing.) The winner will be notified and asked to complete a brief bio (a few sentences).
- The Ziptastic Award winner will be invited to attend the next SEAC meeting where he or she will be presented with their award and certificate. The winner’s picture will be taken for publication in the Digest, as well as the SEAC website and blog.
- The monthly winner will be announced via E-Digest and Zipmail. Details will include a picture of the recipient with the award, as well as a summary as to why the employee is Ziptastic!
Remember to nominate an outstanding employee for a Ziptastic Award!