Faculty and Staff Resources
Conference Room Reservation - NEW!
There are 4 conference rooms of varying sizes available at CHCS. Some are appropriate for committee meetings, and the smaller rooms are good for private meetings with students. The rooms and their accommodations are:
- Room 306 - seats up to 6 people; no technology available
- Room 307 - seats up to 15 people; large TV for projection, laptop hookup, telephone. Remote clicker available for Powerpoint presentations. Bring your own laptop.
- Room 308 - seats up to 4 people; no technology available
- Room 322A - seats up to 6 people; no technology available
- Room 316 - seats up to 4 people; only available if the other rooms are booked.
View the schedule and reserve a room using these instructions. These are the same instructions used previously for booking a conference room in Zook.
Logins and Support
- COE Tech Support - (330) 972-5316
- Curriculum Proposal System
- EMPCenter Log in
College Organization & Governance
- COE Bylaws (rev. 2010)
- Conceptual Framework (2009)
- Conceptual Framework Proficiencies
- Unit Assessment Handbook (2009)
- Graduate Faculty Criteria by Department
- Graduate Faculty Appointment
- Graduate Faculty Application (for FT, tenure-track graduate faculty)
- Ad Hoc Temporary Grad Faculty Application
- Retention, Tenure, and Promotion
- Individualized Study Sheet
- Master's Thesis Defense Report
- Ohio Transfer Articulation Guide (TAG) - Transfer module for education
- Program Course Distribution Forms - Are now located in Sharepoint (faculty only; login required)
- Professional Attributes Scale
- Forms for Students
Research and Grants
- All policies and forms related to travel can be found on the Controller's website
Workshop Proposal Form