Faculty and Staff News & Resources
Conference Room Reservation
There are 9 meeting rooms of varying sizes available at Zook. Some are appropriate for committee meetings, and the smaller rooms are good for private meetings with students.
Small meeting rooms - Up to 4 people, whiteboard only, no technology provided
- Room 306
- Room 310
- Room 408
- Room 412
- Room 207 - 8 people, whiteboard, projector upon request
- Room 226 - 10 people, Smartboard, projector
- Room 321 - 10 people, Smartboard, projector
- Room 424 - 10 people, Smartboard, projector
- Room 434 - 12 people, Smartboard, projector (permission required)
View the schedule and reserve a room using these instructions. These are the same instructions used previously for booking a conference room in Zook.
Note: Due to University policy regarding classroom usage, conference rooms may not be used for classes.
Logins and Support
- COE Tech Support - (330) 972-5316
- Curriculum Proposal System
- EMPCenter Log in
- Sharepoint - currently undergoing renovation
College Organization & Governance
- COE Bylaws (rev. 2015)
- Conceptual Framework (2009)
- Conceptual Framework Proficiencies
- Unit Assessment Handbook (2009)
- Graduate Faculty Criteria by Department
- Graduate Faculty Appointment
- Graduate Faculty Application (for FT, tenure-track graduate faculty)
- Ad Hoc Temporary Grad Faculty Application
- Retention, Tenure, and Promotion
- Merit Guidelines
- Individualized Study Sheet (uploaded 8-10-16)
- Master's Thesis Defense Report
- Ohio Transfer Articulation Guide (TAG) - Transfer module for education
- Program Course Distribution Forms - Located in Sharepoint; faculty only, login required
- Professional Attributes Scale (Red Alert)
- Forms for Students
- Student PCD Program Change Form
Research and Grants
- All policies and forms related to travel can be found on the Controller's website
Workshop Proposal Form
Tenure and promotion awarded
Congratulations to Dr. Gary Holliday, curricular and instructional studies, who has been granted tenure and promotion to associate professor. Holliday joined the UA family in 2011 and teaches in the undergraduate and graduate science education programs.
Maguth selected for European Study Tour
Dr. Brad Maguth, curricular and instructional studies, has been selected to participate in a study tour hosted by the University of Pittsburgh's European Studies Center. The study tour, which runs from June 18-24, will visit Brussels, Belgium, to learn about the European Union. Participants will gain first-hand knowledge and experiences to further understanding of the EU and Europe.
Maguth will join undergraduate students, K-12 educators, and university faculty partners from across the nation.
If you have questions regarding Tk20, please contact us at (330) 972-5316, or by using the Online Help Form.
Available in Zook 238
Summer hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fall/Spring semester hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.