Faculty and Staff News & Resources
Conference Room Reservation
There are 4 conference rooms of varying sizes available at CHCS. Some are appropriate for committee meetings, and the smaller rooms are good for private meetings with students. The rooms and their accommodations are:
- Room 306 - seats up to 6 people; no projection
- Room 307 - seats up to 15 people; large TV for projection, laptop hookup, telephone. Remote clicker available for Powerpoint presentations. Bring your own laptop.
- Room 308 - seats up to 4 people; no projection
- Room 322A - seats up to 6 people; no projection
- Room 316 - seats up to 4 people; only available if the other rooms are booked.
View the schedule and reserve a room using these instructions. These are the same instructions used previously for booking a conference room in Zook.
Logins and Support
- COE Tech Support - (330) 972-5316
- Curriculum Proposal System
- EMPCenter Log in
College Organization & Governance
- COE Bylaws (rev. 2015)
- Conceptual Framework (2009)
- Conceptual Framework Proficiencies
- Unit Assessment Handbook (2009)
- Graduate Faculty Criteria by Department
- Graduate Faculty Appointment
- Graduate Faculty Application (for FT, tenure-track graduate faculty)
- Ad Hoc Temporary Grad Faculty Application
- Retention, Tenure, and Promotion
- Individualized Study Sheet
- Master's Thesis Defense Report
- Ohio Transfer Articulation Guide (TAG) - Transfer module for education
- Program Course Distribution Forms - Are now located in Sharepoint (faculty only; login required)
- Professional Attributes Scale (Red Alert)
- Forms for Students
- Student PCD Program Change Form
Research and Grants
- All policies and forms related to travel can be found on the Controller's website
Workshop Proposal Form
"STEM ambassador" is Community Engagement Award recipient
Karen B. Plaster is the recipient of this year’s Excellence in Community Engagement Award, which was presented May 6 at the Founders Day Luncheon. She joined UA in fall 2010 and is a clinical instructor in Curricular and Instructional Studies in the LeBron James Family Foundation College of Education. Full Story
Congratulations to Dr. Kristin Koskey, Associate Professor, recipient of the LeBron James Family Foundation College of Education Faculty Research award. This award rewards excellence in research and scholarship and is based on scholarly and professional work of exceptional quality and significance. Dr. Koskey was chosen by a committee of her peers and will be recognized at a reception later this month.
Olson awarded a Fulbright Scholar Award to Finland
Dr. Susan J. Olson, professor emeritus in The LeBron James Family Foundation College of Education, has been awarded a Fulbright Scholar Award for Finland this fall.
Olson will be providing professional development and conducting research with and for the faculty at Hagga Helia University in Helsinki. Her trip will take place August through December.
Once back home, Olson expects to make presentations next spring about the experience for faculty and students interested in the Fulbright Program.