Sandra C. Coyner Ed.D.
Educational Foundations & Leadership
Refereed Journals and Publications
- Razek, N. A., & Coyner, S. C. (2011). Behind the veil: Cultural challenges and opportunities for a new international student group. Proceedings of the Academy of Educational Leadership, 16(2), 43-47. ISSN# 1948-3163.
- Coyner, S. C. (2011, Spring). Classroom strategies to preserve academic continuity and integrity during an emergency. ATEA Journal, 38(2), 8-11.
- Coyner, S. C., Highman, J. & Doehring, A. R. (2011). Anonymous confession boards (ACB) activity for select Ohio public and private higher education institutions. Proceedings of the 9th Hawaii International Conference on Education, 2558-2566. ISSN# 1541-5880.
- Moore Gardner, M., Coyner, S. C., & Razek, N. (2010, Spring). Engaging instruction for Millennial graduate students. Academic Exchange Quarterly, 14(1), 180-185.
- Coyner, S. C. (2010). Anonymous confession boards: Implications for higher education administrators, faculty, and students. Proceedings of the 8th Hawaii International Conference on Education, 2558-2566. ISSN# 1541-5880.
- Coyner, S. C., & Razek, N. (2008, Fall). The impact of Millennials on community college instruction. Ohio Association of Two Year Colleges (OATYC) Journal, 32, 25-33.
- Coyner, S. C., & McCann, P. L. (2004, Fall). Competencies of two-year technical instructors and trainers. Workforce Education Forum, 31(2), 27-36.
- Coyner, S. C. (October-November 2004 and December 2004-January 2005). Systematic curriculum review: A five-step process to ensure technical program currency and efficiency. ATEA Journal, 32(1 and 2), 12-14.
- Coyner, S. C., & McCann, P. L. (2004, Fall). Advantages and challenges of teaching in an electronic environment: The ACCOMMODATE model. International Journal of Instructional Media, 31(3), 223-228.
- Olson, S. J., & Coyner, S. (2004, Fall). A well kept secret in Ohio: A very flexible degree completion program for technical majors. Ohio Association of Two-Year Colleges (OATYC) Journal, 24(1), 27-32.
- Olson, S. J., Coyner, S. C., & McCann, P. L. (2000, Fall). Emerging quality guidelines for distance education in the community college. Workforce Education Forum, 27(2), 1-20.
- Coyner, S. C. (1994). Relationship between academic achievement and preadmission testing criteria for teacher education students at The University of Akron. The University of Akron. Akron, OH: University of Akron. ERIC Reproduction Service No. ED 366 551.
- Broadway, F. S., Coyner, S. C., Foos, A., McConnell, D. A. & Owens, K. (2005). The 3C Model: Teacher education collaboration across colleges and universities. In S. Wagner & S. P. Meiring (Eds.). The story of SUSTAIN: Models of reform in mathematics and science teacher education (pp. 7-23). Columbus: Ohio Resource Center for Mathematics, Science.
- Razek, N. & Coyner, S. C. (Under review). Impact of self-efficacy of a new campus student group, Academic Exchange Quarterly.
- Razek, N. & Coyner, S. C. (Under review). Cultural impacts on Saudi students at an American university, Studies in Higher Education.