- Book-based Art debuts at Bierce
- Akron through lens of early African-American photographer
- Upcoming Rethinking Race Events with the Libraries
- Opie Evans Exhibit to Open Feb. 10th
- Archival Services Announces Completion of OHRAB Grant
- Bierce Library installing 'Race Card Project'
- LaTeX Workshop Schedule
- Gallery Reception to Honor Research of Science Faculty
- Archival Services Migrates Digital Collections
- Archival Services Curates New Exhibits at Lock 3
7:30am – 12:00am
Science and Technology Library
7:30am – 11:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
Humanities, fine and applied arts, social sciences, and business.
Location: Buchtel Common
User Support: 330-972-8161
Sciences, technology, polymers, engineering, health and medicine.
Location: Auburn Science Center