News for faculty and staff
UA's response to the pandemic
We have developed three pages with coronavirus updates:
- Our primary coronavirus page has the policy changes and more about our response to the pandemic.
- We have a second page for faculty to help with the transition to online instruction. See our Keep Teaching site for tips, guidance and more.
- We have a companion page for students: Keep Learning.
UA Mobile: More ways to be productive. Always within reach.
UA's free smartphone app, UA Mobile, has been completely redesigned with you in mind. Visit uakron.edu/mobile from your phone and tap the icon to download the app for iOS or Android.
With UA Mobile, you'll get fast access to EmpCenter to review and submit timecards, a robust news and events page bringing together all of UA's news and events sources, access to Outlook email, cloud storage, and so much more.
Download UA Mobile
Anonymous Reporting Line
An anonymous way to report conflict of interest, policy violations, misuse of resources and more.
Report a concern
Help for students with academic or personal issues
College can be stressful for students as they balance academics with their lives outside of the classroom.
The University has a team of professionals ready to help students experiencing:
- academic issues (missed assignments; poor grades on exams, assignments and projects; repeated absences from class, etc.),
- mental health issues (depression, anxiety, substance dependence, etc.),
- financial issues, and/or
- personal problems (relationships, social contentedness, roommate compatibility, homesickness, etc.)
Make a referral