News for faculty and staff
Employees awarded degrees in December 2014
Congratulations to the 19 University employees who earned undergraduate and graduate degrees as part of the Fall Class of 2014 at December Commencement ceremonies.
- Suzanne M. Brittain, director of marketing and communications, School of Law Dean's Office, M.B.A. in Strategic Marketing.
- Matthew R. Bungard, senior systems analyst programmer, Application Systems Services, M.S.M. in Information Systems Management.
- Brittney B. Campbell, assistant teacher - CCD, Center of Child Development, B.A. in Family and Child Development.
- Lt. Chad Cunningham, University Police - Wayne College, B.S.T. in Teaching and Training Technical Professionals.
- Jamal Feerasta, professor of hospitality management, Department of Business and Information Technology, Ph.D. in Secondary Education.
- Christopher J. Harrigan, senior applications systems analyst, Instructional Services, M.A.E. in Educational Foundations - Instructional Technology.
- Kathleen Ann Hebebrand, assistant lecturer, School of Nursing, DNP in Nursing Practice.
- Jason B. Hill, police officer II, University Police Department, Associate of Technical Study and B.S. in Organizational Supervision.
- Thomas Warren Kellar, associate professor of computer information systems, Department of Business and Information Technology, Ph.D. in Secondary Education.
- Lawrence J. Kouri, police officer II, University Police Department, Master of Public Administration.
- Todd M. Myers, police officer II, University Police Department, B.S. in Organizational Supervision.
- Robert J. Reynolds, assistant lecturer, School of Sport Science and Wellness Education, M.S. in Curriculum and Instruction - Multi-Age Physical Education Licensure.
- Ashley M. Rutkoski, research assistant, Department of Anthropology and Classical Studies, B.A. in Interdisciplinary Anthropology.
- Michael A. Spayd, human resources business analyst, Human Resources, Master of Public Administration.
- Benjamin D. Stasik, lecturer, Training Center for Fire and Hazardous Materials, B.S. in Emergency Management and Homeland Security.
- Kimberly A. Stone, administrative assistant, Department of Civil Engineering, B.S. in Organizational Supervision.
- Martha Vang, retention coordinator, Center for Academic Advising and Student Success, M.A.E. in Educational Administration - Higher Education Administration.
- Jing Wang, postdoctoral research fellow, Institute of Polymer Science, Ph.D. in Polymer Science.
- Juanita F. Ward, administrative assistant, College of Applied Science and Technology Dean's Office, B.S. in Organizational Supervision.