Congratulations on your acceptance
to The University of Akron
Let's make it official!
CONFIRM YOUR ENROLLMENT
Confirm your enrollment
By submitting the confirmation fee, you are confirming your enrollment here at The University of Akron. To complete the process online, you will need:
- Your Student ID number
- A credit card
Don’t know your Student ID number?
- Send an email to New Student Orientation at email@example.com.
- International students please email International Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now see an overview of the next steps for first-year students
Overview of steps for
admitted first-year students
If you haven't already, confirm your enrollment
- Pay your confirmation fee to secure your spot
Log into your student portal, called My Akron
- You can check on your admission status, see scholarships and financial aid awards, access the housing application and dining plan and more
- To log into My Akron use your UANet ID (found on your acceptance letter)
- If you need help with your password, email email@example.com
Attend Future Zips Day or another campus visit
- Visit days allow you to explore campus, and get to know your new home for the next four years
- Ask your questions and get immediate answers in person about academics, financial aid, housing and more
Apply for financial aid (FAFSA) and University scholarships
- Dec. 1 is the deadline for priority awarding of federal student aid, but you can file your FAFSA through June 30
- View additional scholarships available at The University of Akron
Apply for Housing and Dining Plan
- You can begin applying for housing for the fall semester in January
- May 15 is the priority housing deadline
- Find the housing application and dining plans in My Akron
Submit final transcripts
- Ask your counselor to submit your final high school transcript
Get ready for your New Roo Experience
- Once you confirm your enrollment, the Office of New Student Orientation will begin emailing information about meeting your advisor, registering for classes and New Roo Orientation.
Contact the Office of Admissions at 330-972-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more info about becoming a Zip at our UA undergraduate admissions page.