A DESTINATION MAJOR
The School of Communication
We are a destination major. A recent public-opinion survey by Northeastern University published in the Chronicle of Higher Education reports that employers want graduates “who can think critically and creatively, and can communicate orally and in writing… Being well-rounded with a range of abilities is important."
The creative and critical skills essential for career and lifelong success can be learned and cultivated in the School of Communication.
News about the school
- SoC Students Enjoy Cultural Exchange with Visiting Serbian Media Professionals
- SoC Faculty Member Dr. Mary Triece Speaks on Women and Welfare Rights Struggles, Nov. 6
- School of Communication Faculty Participate in Investiture
- Jay Leno’s Tonight Show Producer to Visit School of Com, Sept 23
- Stop the presses! The Buchtelite is back
The School of Communication is a proud partner of the Ohio Communication Association.