Polymer Engineering Academic Center
Construction of a 42,911 gsf classroom /office building annex to the existing Olson Research Center for the Department of Polymer Engineering and Rubber Division Offices of the American Chemical Society.
- Construction Start Date: April 2000
- Construction Complete Date: June 2001
- Professional Design Services: Braun & Steidl Architects, Inc., Akron, Ohio
- Construction Management: The Ruhlin/Kenmore Joint Venture, Akron, Ohio
- Total Budget: $ 5,857,591 (state and local funds)