The University of Akron Medina County University Center
Construction of a 32,210 gsf complex that houses classrooms, offices and support functions. This new building provides educational facilities in a convenient location for the residents of Medina County and surrounding areas.
Site Development Design: McCoy Associates, Inc., Akron, Ohio
- Construction Start Date: October 2006
- Construction Complete Date: December 2007
- Professional Design Services: TC Architects and URS Corporation, Akron, Ohio
- Construction Management: The Ruhlin Co./Panzica Construction Co., Sharon Center, Ohio
- Total Budget: $ 9,005,674 (state and local funds)