Student Recreation and Wellness Center
Construction of a 162,678 gsf building includes a Three court Gymnasium, Two court multi-sport area, Rock climbing wall, Cardiovascular training area, Free weights & strength training area, Aerobics/Dance studio, Running/walking track and a Recreation pool.
This building was featured in American School & University Magazine for Outstanding Designs.
- Construction Start Date: April 2001
- Construction Complete Date: August 2004
- Professional Design Services: Moody Nolan Architects, Columbus, Ohio
- Construction Management: The Ruhlin/Kenmore Joint Venture, Akron, Ohio
- Total Budget: $25,800,000 (local funds)