Exchange Street Residence Hall
Construction of a 199,185 gsf traditional and non-traditional student housing and academic building through partnership with private developers. 460+ beds in a mix of 2 and 4 bedroom apartments with single occupant rooms similar to the Honor's Complex. Retail space on first floor implements University Park Alliance goals for streetscape development.
- Construction Start Date: January 2006
- Construction Complete Date: August 2007
- Professional Design Services: Design Group, Columbus, Ohio
- Interior Design Services: Schumacher Designs, Bath, Ohio
- Construction Management: Akron Student Housing Associates, Akron, Ohio
- Total Budget: $ 33,115,705 (local funds)