Louis and Freda Stile Athletics Field House
Construction of a 181,534 gsf field house includes a 100-yard varsity football practice field with artificial turf, Six lane varsity indoor track/field events and Men's/Women's locker rooms.
This building was featured in American School & University Magazine for Outstanding Designs.
- Construction Start Date: April 2001
- Construction Complete Date: August 2004
- Professional Design Services: Moody/Nolan Architects, Columbus Ohio / TC Architects, Akron, Ohio
- Construction Management: The Ruhlin/Kenmore Joint Venture, Akron, Ohio
- Total Budget: $ 13,800,000 (local funds)