Requesting Public Records

Access to university records may require a public records request. For public access to university records housed at Archives and Special Collections, please contact Archives and Special Collections at 330-972-7670 or to determine whether a public records request is required. Specific information regarding public records requests can be found at the Office of General Counsel website.